Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Left over wine? NO Problem! :]

Ever open a bottle of wine, have a glass (or two) and kick yourself later in the week when you realize the rest of the bottle tastes a bit odd?  Something I am famous for..(ask my fiance!)

When I got home last night I was really in the mood for a nice glass of wine when it hit me...the ONLY wine in the house was the leftovers of something I opened sometime last week.  (SIGH) It hit me!  I had to act, and fast!  I was already in my PJ's so there was NO way I was going to leave the house. (I think it would be a huge deal if they opened a drive-thru liquor store, No?) So I decided I had to put my Martha Stewart cap on and handle the situation.  As an event planner, you are pretty used to dealing with emergencies and improvising... My solution to this odd tasting wine?  TURN IT INTO SANGRIA!

Simple Ingredients, all stuff I already had in my fridge:
2 parts left over red wine
1 part club-soda
Few teaspoons of sugar (to taste)
Few orange slices(you can also add apples or any fruit you may have available to you at the time)
Ice
Stir all ingredients in a pitcher and faster than you can think of a personalized name for your fabulous Sangria, you can pour yourself a tall glass! 
So, what do you think?  :]  I named my fabulous concoction 'Alicia's Sexy Sangria'



Ali <3
Eye Candy Events Event Coordinator
Email: info@eyecandyevents.org
Phone: (786) 277-9501
Website: http://www.eyecandyevents.org
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EyeCandyEventsMiami

"Eye Candy Event Coordinators---We focus on making your dreams, a REALITY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment